Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.**MSF** is advertising for the following position:
LOGISTICS FIN HR MANAGER
Planning, coordinating, and monitoring all technical logistics, supply chain, HR and finance related activities in the project according to MSF protocols, standards and policies, in order to optimize the mission’s response to the needs of the target population and ensure an optimal running of the project.
- Representing MSF externally and negotiating on behalf of the project coordination and based on previously agreed messaging. Assisting in safeguarding and promoting MSF’s image externally through necessary meetings.
- Participates in the implementation of security guidelines and procedures. Inform the FieldCo of any breach or possible improvements.
- Participates in the follow-up and analysis of context and security in the project.
- Participates in the writing of any context and security document, if requested by the Field Co.
- Supervising a support structure and the timely execution of all maintenance and repairs for the effective management of all MSF equipment and facilities in order to ensure its good condition and usability. Supervising and training the teams of drivers, mechanics and any other staff involved in vehicle management in order to ensure their operating capabilities.
- Coordinating, in close collaboration with the Medical referent in the project and the LogCo, the supply chain processes and systems, keeping updated information on stocks (expiry dates, security level, pipeline and lead times) in order to ensure availability of all the medical and non-medical material and related services under optimal conditions.
- Implementing, in conjunction with the line manager the water sanitation activities planned for the Project, proposing improvements when necessary, in order to ensure project healthy conditions.
- Ensures that storage, packing and management of stocks in the warehouse are done according to protocols.
- Ensures that regular physical counting are done and that all stock cards are updated upon arrival or when sending items.
- Carrying out Finance related activities, in close relation with the Finance Coordinator and Accountancy Manager, transparency on accountancy as well as coherent information on service supply chain processes.
- Implementing cash management procedures in order to ensure the highest control and security, assessing the provision of monthly treasury and planning in order to ensure the coverage of daily needs, advances on salaries, payroll, etc.
- Processing the payment to suppliers and keep strict on all documentation involved, informing the Finance Coordinator/Accountancy manager of any sort of disparity.
- Implementing and supervising transactional procedures and systems in order to ensure transparent accounting practices and full documentary traceability (invoices, receipts, etc.), following MSF guidelines and rules, and using the respective software in place. Ensuring and controlling the monthly and yearly accountancy closure and Financial reporting of the Project (including providing month end cash counts and sending all the accounting documents to the mission accountancy manager maximum by the 5th of the following month).
- Preparing employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary.
- Planning and supervising, in close coordination with HR department the associated processes (recruitment, training/induction/briefing, evaluation, potential detection, etc.)
- Preparing monthly pay slips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary data, in order to ensure the punctuality and accuracy of staff payroll.
- Ensure hiring, carry out amendments and contract termination formalities for employees at project level.
- Managing personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance and on time payments.
Requirements for the position:
Education:University degree in Business Administration, or any other relevant qualifications. Technical skills in three or more of the following fields: vehicle mechanics, energy electricity, ICT, supply management, communication, construction, WATSAN.
Experience: At least two years in relevant jobs.
Languages: Fluent in English and Arabic (written and spoken).
Others: Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet), Syrian nationality with passport.