• Providing overall strategic leadership
• Ensuring routine reporting and ongoing stakeholder engagements with Department of Health and
all donors at all levels
• Participating in meetings with Department of Health officials and all donors
• Overseeing the coordination and chairing of meetings with South African Government officials and
District Support Partners
• Providing Technical Assistance to Provincial and District Management teams
• Coordinating and collating key program reporting deliverables, including, monthly, quarterly, and
annual report as required
• Coordinating and collating key program outputs such as policy documents.
• Developing a technical approach to effectively respond to activities in the scope of work
• Ensuring the overall technical and programmatic quality and outputs of the activity
• Conducting progress check-ins on a fortnightly basis with AOR and POC for this activity
• Managing staff performance of the HRH team
• Carrying out all other duties as may be designated by the supervisor
• MBA or equivalent degree.
• 5-10 years’ experience in the health sector. HIV prevention/treatment program experience is
• Experience working with sustainability of health programs will be an added advantage
• Familiarity with the district and provincial Departments of Health, preferably experienced in
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills
• Good computer skills including word and excel
• A valid driver’s license and own vehicle
• Strong interpersonal communication skills, excellent public speaking abilities, strong written and
verbal English skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Experience using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint Preferred
• Ability to analyze data, or interest in learning to analyze data is important
• Ability to multi-task and work cooperatively with others
• Able to demonstrate ability to respond with sensitivity to people of diverse cultures, various
lifestyles and diagnoses
• Excellent customer services skills
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
FHI 360 will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support a healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Please click here to continue searching FHI 360's Career Portal.
This vacancy is archived.