Under the supervision of the Country Director, the Safeguarding Expert is required to lead the development and implementation of safeguarding policy across the AAH Nigeria mission as well as developing a mission-wide strategy in that matter.
More precisely your missions will be :
• Depth knowledge of the protection framework
• The prevention and the fight against Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA)
• The IASC's Six Fundamental Principles of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse
• Field experience in humanitarian and / or development contexts of a minimum of 3 years
• Experience working with a wide variety of stakeholders, including INGO / NGO coordination
• Knowledge of data protection and confidentiality measures
• Proven integrity, objectivity and professional competence
• Demonstrated sensitivity to cultural diversity and gender issues;
• Experience in developing and facilitating training and capacity-building activities is an advantage.
• Very good capacity to organize his/her work in emergency situations
• This position may include working occasionally during weekends (in case of a critical incident)
• Disciplined and able to work independently
• With a team size of approximately 400 at the mission level. This role requires high level of management and leadership skills and the ability to work in sensitive cultural environments
• 6 Months fixed term contract under French legislation
• Monthly gross salary from 2450 to 2800€ upon experience
• Monthly per diem and living allowance : 754 USD net, field paid
• Monthly country allowance : 450€
• Child allowance : 1500€ per year per child present in the country of origin (maximum 6000€/year)
• 16% of the gross monthly salary for pension insurance reimbursement for non-French citizens
• Transportation and accommodation : Coverage of transportation costs and guest house
• Medical coverage : 100% coverage of health contributions (social security + health insurance) and repatriation insurance
• Leaves and RnR : 25 days of paid leaves per year, 20 RnR per year and 215 € at each RnR period
• Training : Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©
ACF is committed to people with disabilities and actively fights against all forms of discrimination.
This vacancy is archived.