* Part time minimum of 7.5 hours per week
* Based in Cottesloe, WA
Who we are
Australian Red Cross is part of the worlds largest humanitarian organisation. Our aim is to improve the lives of the most vulnerable people in Australia and across our region.
About the role
The role of the Registered Nurse is to provide the highest standard of nursing care that will meet the clients holistic needs. A continuous improvement focus and experience will be key to performing this role. The incumbent will need to manage various demands to meet agreed standards and comply with statuary legislation governing nursing practice. The position is oriented towards achieving goals and plans recommended and established by a multi-disciplinary care team.
What you will bring
* Demonstrated experience being responsible for clients and staff and managing emergency situations.
* Proven ability to deliver care as prescribed by medical direction, nursing care plans and relevant policies and procedures.
* Extensive knowledge and comprehension of the nursing process as it applies in the assessment, planning, implementation, and the evaluation of the care needs of the client.
* The ability to demonstrate appropriate conduct in a range of situations aligned with the organisations principles, behaviours and competencies and legislative requirements.
* The ability to work across varies of shifts throughout the day?
* Sound knowledge and understanding of legislation and common law affecting nursing practice.
* AHPRA registered and must hold a valid First Aid and Manual handling certificate.
Be part of one of the largest humanitarian organisations and know that the work contributes to improving outcomes for vulnerable people. Red Cross offers generous salary packaging benefits and flexible working arrangements.
For further information about this role, please refer to the position description attached below or contact Nicola Healy on 08 9318 2110 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Positon Description : Registered Nurse - Jun 2019.docx
Closing Date: 31 October 2019 at 11:55PM AEST
This vacancy is archived.