The Finance & Administrative Assistant will provide finance, procurement services and general administrative support in order to ensure effective and efficient operations.
• Supports Procurement & Administrative Officer in the documentation and filing of procurements to ensure files are kept up to date
• Ensure goods received are matched with purchase orders (POs), ensure all GRNs (goods received notes) are signed
• Receive invoices from suppliers, attach to relevant procurement documentation and submit to finance for payment.
• Receive and process invoices from suppliers and ensure costs are allocated to the relevant projects.
• Assist with all other office procurements in accordance with set regulations
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
• Assist in the coordination of workshops; cash disbursements and expenditure reconciliation.
• Ensure that packets are complete and accurate as received from procurement
• Prepare the A/P (account payable) templates for invoice capturing
• Share the Proof of payments with vendors upon payment processing
• Collect receipts for payments issued to vendors at time of payment
• Assist with filing of payment vouchers immediately after payment and safe keeping of files.
• Assist with ensuring E-filing of weekly transaction documents
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
FHI 360 will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support a healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Please click here to continue searching FHI 360's Career Portal.