The German Red Cross (GRC) is part of a worldwide community assisting victims of conflicts and disasters and people affected by social or health related crises. The Red Cross / Red Crescent Movement provides vulnerable people with assistance without discrimination as to nationality, race, religious beliefs, class or political opinions and adheres to the seven Fundamental Principles of the Movement: Humanity, Impartiality, Neutrality, Independence, Voluntary Service, Unity and Universality. The German Red Cross assists in disaster response, rehabilitation and capacity building projects on appeals of their sister organisations within the Movement.
GRC is currently seeking a Position in Monitoring/Evaluation (M&E) to support the Togolese Red Cross (TRC) M&E department.
TRC is the host national society for the GRC country office. Due to limited National Staff, TRS is in need for support in the area of M&E. This includes the support of the Head of the M&E department in setting up the M&E concepts, the analysis of on-going GRC and TRC project activities and writing reports.
Furthermore the TRC Fund Raising manager needs additional technical support to develop long term strategies to raise funds in order to become a more self-sufficient National Society.
The applicant must be an EU citizen or long-term resident in an EU member State.
Duration: 12 months (15 August, 2019- 15 August, 2020) [Starting date/ Ending date are flexible]
Responsibilities and Tasks:
· Support the TRC M&E department and develop new strategies to increase its capacities.
· Develop new fundraising strategies for TRC
· Coordinate with TRC, donors and other relevant stakeholders regarding the fundraising strategies
· Experience in Monitoring and Evaluation
· Experience in Fundraising is an asset
· Excellent French speaking and writing skills
· Ability to work effectively in multi-cultural environments
· Willingness to travel in remote project areas
· Excellent intercultural, social, participative and team player skills
· Ability and agreement to adhere to the Red Cross Red Crescent Fundamental Principles.
EU Aid Volunteers offers to you:
· Working with the worldwide largest humanitarian network
· Pre-deployment training
· Travel and accommodation
· Subsistence allowance based on local costs, to cover your main living costs
· Insurance during your deployment
· A resettlement allowance
Application 30 April, 2019
Interview Mai, 2019
EU Volunteer Training 30/06 – 14/07 (NL)
German Red Cross Mini Impact Training June, 2019
Earliest date of deployment 15 August 2019
This vacancy is archived.