IDB2843 - APPLICATION ARCHITECT SPECIALIST Business Unit: Administration Complex Division: Not Applicable Department: Information Management & Dist.Technology Contract type: Regular Staff Country: Saudi Arabia Location: Saudi Arabia - Jeddah Closing date: 27-Aug-2022
The Application Architect develops and maintains the artefacts for IsDB-wide application architecture to ensure business, data, application and technology management principles, standards and requirements are delivered. The Application Architect uses analytical and design thinking to develop, communicate and implement application architecture frameworks, standards, blueprints, repeatable patterns, and guidelines.
Experience in the development of distributed, mission critical applications in heterogeneous environments/architectures for multiuser systems. Experience in developing business process architecture using formal BPMN and operating BPM toolsets. Experience in developing the adoption of hybrid/native cloud strategy by providing right fit solutions leveraging cloud benefits for internal and third-party applications. Experience developed application architecture and provide implementation guidelines to build efficient cloud computing reference architecture, sustainable cloud-native applications and underlying systems with full automation and monitoring. Experience in SOA, MSA, SMA framework.
- Defines and maintains target application architectures reference models, frameworks, standards, processes, guidelines and identifies application architecture requirements, develops recommendations and architectures to address risks
- Promotes IsDB-wide awareness and adherence to the application architecture artefacts, providing training and awareness as required.
- Reviews application architecture components of projects during the concept, design, and post implementation stages
- Adheres with IMDT defined EA management frameworks, Data Governance framework and standards, to ensure consistency.
- Defines and maintains the application architecture in alignment with the enterprise architecture, IT strategy and aligns the business requirements with business, data, application security solutions.
- Design the technical setup need for implementing and managing security component (Secure Development Lifecycle via DevSecOps).
- Provides application architecture guidance to solution architects, product (solution) leads and product team members during end-to-end solution design, delivery, and operation.
- Supports meetings and workshops with Solution Delivery team members and Business Relationship Management team members with the business complexes where application architecture expertise is required.
- Guides the Business Technology, Solution Delivery team regarding application management innovation research and development, product trials and proof of concept, and considerations for adoption.
- Assists in identifying and managing risks and potential threats specifically across the application and information components within IsDB’s application landscape, and in developing action/mitigation plans.
- Conduct solution and technical design reviews, ensuring that projects are following agreed IsDB strategic direction and alignment to architectural principle, standards, and patterns.
- Operates as an application management expert across application development, application design and cloud application platform management.
Academic qualification :
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or information technology
7+ years of relevant experience across architectural pattern, including specific experience in applications, technology, and information management.
Skills and Necessary Knowledge:
- Experience with application process improvement and software engineering using IDEs and DevSecOps toolsets.
Job Location: Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Office