With significant experience of working with young people in development context, the Youth Mobilization officer will be responsible for supporting mobilization of youth , volunteers, maintaining strong relationship with alumni and obtaining collaboration from government and academia on programme implementation.
- Master's degree in social science or any related discipline
- Maximum age limit 29 years
- 2-3 year experience working in development sector.
- Experience of working with and providing support to 18-29 year olds from a wide range of backgrounds with proven ability to facilitate learning in a non-formal environment
- Direct and substantial experience of working cross-culturally and able to communicate to a range of audiences and promote sharing and learning between cultures
Knowledge of community issues
- Knowledge of issues which are common to communities in Pakistan , Experience of promoting learning about social issues
- Possession of strong verbal communication to work effectively and inclusively with an overseas colleague. Strong written communication skills needed for writing reports.
- Experience of working in a supervisory role.
- Proven ability to promote self-awareness, learning and development among individuals.
Planning and Organising
- Able to develop clear and realistic plans to deliver agreed objectives within deadlines, involving key individuals in the planning process.
- Strong computer skills with expertise in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Local of Rawalpindi/Islamabad and understanding of local dynamics and culture.
- Sufficient experience of working with volunteers to understand the key factors which make volunteer placements viable, effective and rewarding.
Monitoring and Evaluation
- Experience of using monitoring and evaluation tools and processes.