Village Nepal is a non-profit making, non-government and non-religious organization. It aims to work for the people of village to uplift their economic standard and the movement to alleviate poverty in villages of Nepal. It is a legal and registered organization registered in district administration office and social welfare council in 2072 B.S. It works for coordination network, support and cooperation from government, nongovernment organization, profit and private institutions, civil societies and international, Non-government Organization to uplift the living status, livelihood and empowerment among the rural areas.
Recently, Village Nepal has extended its horizon. It is working to shine the potential of students by providing national and international programs.VN conduct monthly program by helping the vulnerable groups according to the need and demands of time.
You will be part of Local NGO, Village Nepal registered in Nepal with major responsibility to Organize activities to raise funds or otherwise solicit and gather monetary donations or other gifts for an organization. May design and produce promotional materials. May also raise awareness of the organization's work, goals, and financial needs. Below are some examples of responsibilities:
● Researching new funding prospects, including trusts, foundations and major donors internationally.
● Writing fundraising proposals with the support of the VN Funding Officer;
● Marketing and fundraising: support the research and launch of fundraising channels and activities in your regions, e.g. crowdfunding, fundraising events, direct donations, etc.
● Manage marketing activities, e.g. digital marketing, search engine marketing, email marketing and social media.
● Promote and communicate local and international events.
● Build and update our international websites and marketing materials.
● Volunteer activation and coordination: Help expand the volunteer network of our education program in Nepal.
● Business development: Build and manage collaborations and partnerships e.g. with other organizations, events or companies.
● Event management: support planned events and develop new event ideas, Monitor progress of fundraising drives, Develop and maintain donor contact lists, Develop strategies to encourage new or increased contributions.
● Recruit sponsors, participants or volunteers for fundraising events, secure commitments of participation or donation from individuals or corporate donors.
● Prepare materials for charitable events, such as fundraising envelopes, bid sheets or gift bags.
● Create or update donor databases, establish fundraising or participation goals for special events or specified time periods.
What are the benefits being Volunteer Fundraiser for Village Nepal?
Good Karma for supporting a great cause
Will get recommendation or Volunteer Certificate from VN
Will Gain a lots of job experience and public relationship
Enrich your resume content
VN will be your reference for your contribution for other organizations.
Volunteering connects you to others
Volunteering is good for your mind and body
Volunteering can advance your career
Volunteering brings fund and fulfillment to your life
Minimum commitment of 6 months engagement
Free access of doing fundraising program in your own country or region
Highly motivated and driven, innovative thinking.
Identify yourself with the mission of Village Nepal
Who can able to organize fundraising events in your own region and create good network of Institutional and Individual donors.
Able to communicate with VN head office regarding the progress of fundraising events and other activities regularly.
This vacancy is archived.