The Senior Technical Advisor - GBV will be responsible for providing technical and programmatic expertise to the GBV program and related work at LVCT Health while ensuring alignment to the organization’s strategy and respective projects goals as agreed on with donors. Responsible for providing technical direction and guidance to the program teams and to ensure proper planning and coordination of program activities to ensure achievement of targets and intended impact.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Contribute to the development/establishment of GBV program goals, objectives, strategies and results-based planning through research, collection, analysis and reporting.
· Provide technical leadership and managerial oversight for GBV projects and ensure the efficient implementation of activities and the timely reporting of those activities to the organization and donors.
· Develop, implement and train on SOPs and guidelines relevant for GBV programing at various levels.
· In liason with M & E and other program teams, develop tools for collecting GBV data and facilitate analysis.
· Lead development of donor deliverables and other reports and ensure that they are of high quality, timely and are results-oriented.
· Participate in relevant National and County forums to provide technical assistance for the GBV agendas and share LVCT Health experiences and learning.
· Evaluate GBV program effectiveness and determine corrective action as-needed to improve goal achievement.
· Identify lessons learned and best practices for external application and dissemination.
· Develop and maintain strong working relationships and collaborations with other implementing and technical partners including the Ministry of Health, partners, donors, clients and other stakeholders as required.
· Represent the organization in public and professional circles, locally and internationally through meetings, conferences and presentations relevant to GBV areas of work.
· Resource mobilization for GBV program areas.
· Ensure GBV programme compliance with donor and organization rules and regulations.
· Provide guidance, technical support and build capacities of program staff and partners on GBV matters and advise on technical issues.
· Contribute to the project and GBV program knowledge management system.
This vacancy is archived.