Forcier is a research, monitoring and evaluation firm operating across Africa and the Middle East since 2011. Our core services include program evaluations, opinion polling, third party monitoring, and capacity building for UN agencies, NGOs, governments, and private sector clients. Forcier is seeking a Researcher based in Casablanca, Morocco to conduct quantitative data collection for an upcoming project.
Forcier has been contracted to work on a research project with Social Impact and is looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Researcher to support quantitative data collection in Morocco for a period of 16 days in 2020. Data collection is likely to take place between February and May (Exact dates to be confirmed). The Researcher will report to the Research Manager and will be responsible for quantitative data collection and logistical support for this process, supported by Forcier’s technical team.
• Participate in a two-day remote training (via Skype);
• Conduct quantitative surveys using mobile data collection technology;
• Conduct data entry and translation of open-ended responses as needed;
• Provide logistical support for up to one-week for qualitative research teams;
• Assist Research Manager with data verification as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline;
• Prior experience administering quantitative surveys using mobile data collection technology;
• Familiarity with data quality assurance and verification practices is preferred;
• Fluency in English
• Ability to communicate effectively with remote teams;
• Ability to work independently and proactively.
This position is open to individuals who have the right to work in Jerusalem.
This vacancy is archived.