The Program Assistant performs a broad range of clerical, secretarial and reception duties. As a member of Office Administration, s/he provides timely staff services and efficient office operations in the areas of: voice communications, mail, inventory management, supplies and equipment maintenance.
Reporting & Supervision:
The Program Assistant will report to the Team Lead.
- Compile and process invoices, expense reports, reimbursements, and check requests with accuracy and timeliness for the team members and participants of meetings.
- Maintain an organized system of tracking, monitoring, and prioritizing tasks and activities.
- Act as liaison for team with internal & external partners, answering questions, and routing requests appropriately.
- Schedule and plan for on-site as well as off-site meetings, trainings, and presentations, which may include coordinating arrangements for participants, handling logistics, preparing and disseminating materials.
- Update database to track key information;
- Handles all email, mail and phone general inquiries and requests for information and materials;
- Collects departmental updates for monthly organization report;
- Retrieves, logs and sorts resume inquiries via Personnel email, mail and phone;
- Maintain employee telephone lists, and floor map;
- Assists with ordering supplies and copy room inventory, as needed;
- Assists with trip expense reports, photocopying, ordering books and materials as needed;
- Assist staff with mailing projects and provide support assistance; and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of one (1) year of office experience;
- Demonstrated reliability regarding attendance and work performance;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to deal with a diverse clientele and staff;
- Courteous and professional demeanor with experience providing customer service;
- Experience in organizing and filing information;
- Attention to detail and ability to follow up on tasks to completion;
- Medium level knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Native Arabic speaker; clear speaking voice and proficient English language skills; and
- Flexibility and ability to work in busy environment.
Local candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
Position contingent upon donor funding.