Critical Requirement: Proficiency in French and English
Term: Minimum 2 year commitment**
Deadline: Accepting applications on a rolling basis
About Product Associate role The Product Associate position is a role that will help accelerate myAgro’s ability to scale, reach 100% sustainability and increase its impact. This role will be responsible for driving the on-time delivery of myAgro’s products for Field Operations and Programs. The Product Associate will be responsible for taking functional specification from the PM to define user stories and acceptance criteria, manage the product development cycle, and ensure a seamless integration into the product. The Product Associate will work closely with the software development team to prioritize work, remove obstacles, troubleshoot bugs and ensure the team is working efficiently on advancing the myAgro product development cycle.
- Using Agile and Lean development methodologies, translate customer use cases and requirements into user stories, drive bug triage and all other program management related processes as part of the overall software development cycle.
- Keep team on track…
Administration, Development, QA
- Act as Scrummaster for remote development team – including outsourced team members.
- Monitor and improve existing Development and QA processes.
- Advocate for and have deep understanding for Quality Assurance processes as part of the development cycle, including assisting with and reviewing Acceptance Criteria and Test Scripts.
- Work closely with Regional Support team with customer support and product release documentation.
Support / Communication
- Indirectly manage internal and outsourced developers and QA.
- Ensure regular communication of current project work and overall product roadmap to stakeholders and users at myAgro.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in ICT or working with technical teams.
- Experience working to manage product development flows and keeping people and processes on track.
- Highly organized and excellent communication skills.
- Expertise gathering user requirements, working with various teams to translate technical needs.
- Proven ability to work independently on projects, with a remote team.
- Enjoys a fast paced work environment and at-ease with change.
- Fluent in English and at least full working proficiency in French (we operate in 2 French speaking countries).
- Willingness to travel to remote locations to develop in-depth understanding of our work and our users.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Certification in Agile project management or prior experience in Scrummaster role.
- Experience working in cross-cultural environments.
- Experience living/working abroad.
- A passion for the mission, vision and values of myAgro.