The Management Information System (MIS) Officer will play a key role in implementing the HIV and AIDS Global Fund project in 2018-2020. The MIS Officer's role will include the following:
a. Data Cleaning of log sheets submitted by the site implementors
b. Conduct of Validation visit to the different project areas.
c. Creation generation, and maintenance of database for reporting, and Provision of technical support as necessary.
d. Establishment, management and capacity building of local staff on project information system for greater project reporting and overall impact, with emphasis on Unique Identifier Code (UIC) system installation,
e. Technical support for ICT platform (website and data management).
Qualifications and experience
· Required Experience: At least 2-3 years demonstrable relevant experience of programming in Microsoft software platform
· Desired Courses: MS/BS/MIT/MCS (IT/IS/CS)
· Professional, motivated, open, creative, mature, responsible, flexible and gender/ culturally sensitive.
· Minimum of two years' experience working with donor funded programming.
· Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office programming (Access, Outlook, Excel, Power Point, and Word).
· Proven ability to create management information systems for large amounts of data within a complex program.
· Knowledge and experience in using database specific software:
§ C# .NET development (including MVC development)
§ Experience in Web development (HTML5, CSS3, JQuery)
§ Experience with Microsoft IIS/Windows, or equivalent webserver platforms
§ Strong understanding of object oriented programming and design patterns
§ Substantial knowledge required of relational databases (MS SQL Server or equivalent databases).
§ GIS mapping
· Above Average communication, writing and analytical skills.
· Experience designing and leading capacity building and training for national teams.
· Commitment to Save the Children mission, values and policies.
· Previous experience in M&E, MIS of HIV and AIDS interventions
· IT troubleshooting capabilities.
Contract length: Fixed-term Position from January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2020 based in Makati City
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/jobs
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
This vacancy is archived.