HEALTH FIELD OFFICER - MONITORING & EVALUATION
About the Job
The Health Field Officer (ALMANACH Monitoring & Evaluation) contributes to implementation and monitoring of the ALMANACH programme in cooperation with the project’s team and in accordance to the objectives set out in the annual planning. S/he has the capacity to oversee programmes with a degree of autonomy and achieve objectives under limited supervision.
This is a national/resident position based in Mogadishu.
Duties and Responsibilities
Minimum qualifications and required competencies
· Minimum university degree in Medicine, Nursing or Public Health
· At least 3 years’ experience in M&E, preferably from health-related projects; working experience in humanitarian sector is an asset
· Knowledge of DHIS2 (District Health Information Systems 2) would be a strong asset
· Experience in the design and implementation of Operational Research studies
· Excellent command of written and spoken English and Somali language
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Team management skills and ability to work independently
· Computer proficiency especially in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Flexibility and willingness to travel extensively in Somalia
· Good knowledge of political, social and cultural environment of this region
· A challenging job opportunity within a dynamic work environment in an international humanitarian organisation
· Training and development opportunities
· A competitive salary with benefits, based on the ICRC Compensation and Benefits framework
This vacancy is archived.