Le Conseil Danois pour les Réfugiés/ Danish Refugee Council (DRC) en RCA recrute actuellement un/une Grants Management Specialist expérimenté et hautement qualifié afin d’assurer la coordination du département Grants pour DRC en RCA.
Overall purpose of the role: The Grants Specialist is responsible for the grants management and the communication strategy. H/She ensures coordination and management to key program processes in proposal development, grants management. H/She coordinates with HoP and relevant managers to ensure timely reporting to donors, developing and contributing to donors and DRC’s internal compliance. He/She ensures the daily supervision of the grants assistant.
DRC CAR is currently implementing a comprehensive programmatic strategy around three programmatic sectors (protection/social cohesion, livelihoods and emergency) and seeks to consolidate its programming in order to contribute to strengthened economic resilience addressing some of the root causes of displacement in CAR. The overall objective for DRC in CAR is the protection of displacement-affected populations and the promotion of durable solutions on the basis of humanitarian principles and human rights, focusing both on immediate subsistence needs, protection and livelihoods support as well as resilience and capacity building.
Program Development & Reporting
The responsibilities listed in the JD are not exhaustive and may be readjusted per operational needs but will remain in line with the overall purpose of the role
Experience and technical competencies:
· Minimum 2 years of professional experience with NGO, in similar jobs
· Good knowledge of main institutional donors and their compliance requirements with proven experience of developing successful funding proposals and overseeing large complex grants
· Understanding of the principles of budgeting, financial and contract management
· Illustrated commitment to, and a good understanding of, the DRC’s values and mandate and the ability to bring these alive in your work
· Willing to live in shared accommodation
· Ability to work in unstable security environments and in remote management context
· Advanced university degree (or bachelor level qualification with equivalent years of professional experience) in a relevant field such as social sciences, development studies, international / humanitarian law, communications or similar
· Relevant professional humanitarian qualifications / recognized training certificates in Grants-related areas (M&E, IM, CHS, SPHERE, Protection, etc.) are desirable, although practical experience is more essential to the role
· French - fluent, with demonstrated capacity for high quality written and verbal command of the language
· English – fluent
DRC attend de ses collaborateurs de démonter les 5 compétences clés suivantes
This vacancy is archived.