- Monitor progress and implementation of the demo projects according to the required formats provided by the National Experts.
- Monitor condition and safety of the UNDP assets installed in different locations.
- Conduct inventory of the measuring equipment installed in demo sites (apartment and building levels, indoor and outdoor) on quarterly basis.
- Support the boiler performance monitoring in using project equipment: gas analyzer, infrared imager, data loggers and other monitoring devices, through ensuring proper use and maintenance of the equipment.
- Carry other duties as needed during the field visits connected with installation of equipment, data loggers, signboards etc.
- Ensure provision of reliable and safe driving services and delivery and collection of mail, documents and other items;
- Ensure cost-savings through proper use of vehicle through accurate maintenance of daily vehicle logs;
- Ensure proper-day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicles through timely minor repairs, arrangements for major repairs, timely changes of oil, check of tires, brakes, car washing, etc;
- Ensure availability of all the required documents/supplies including vehicle insurance, vehicle logs, first aid kit, fire extinguisher and necessary spare parts;
- Ensure that all immediate actions required by rules and regulations are taken in case of involvement in accidents;
- Provide assistance in organizing events, conferences, workshops, seminars in the frame of the project;
- Provide assistance in small procurement of office supplies and obtaining quotations from vendors for procurement of goods and services as required;
- Perform various support services to the project activities, such as photographing, video and audio recording (pilot project sites and project events), as well as photocopying, binding of materials etc;
- Demonstrates commitment to UNDP’s mission, vision and values.
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability
- Ability to perform a variety of repetitive and routine tasks and duties
- Ability to handle a large volume of work possibly under time constraints
- Be flexible as member of the team to assist Project staff as required;
- Demonstrates excellent knowledge of driving rules and regulations and skills in minor vehicle repair
- Demonstrates excellent knowledge of protocol
- Demonstrates excellent knowledge of security issues
- Focuses on result for the client
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
- Remains calm, in control and good humored even under pressure
- Responds positively to critical feedback and differing points of views
Technical College Education. Valid Driver’s license
- 4 years’ work experience as a logistics clerk/driver preferably with international organizations; safe driving record; knowledge of driving rules and regulations and skills in minor vehicle repair.
- Basic technical/engineering experience will be an asset.
Fluency in Armenian, basic knowledge of English and Russian.
Familiarity with office equipment (binding, scanning, copying etc.). Basic skills in word processing and work with spread sheets.
Contract Duration: 1 year with possibility of extension based on successful performance and funds availability