Creative Associates seeks a Chief of Party for the upcoming USAID-funded Justice and Transparency project in Guatemala. The purpose of this program is to strengthen security and justice sector institutions to more effectively and efficiently investigate, prosecute and adjudicate crime in order to reduce impunity in Guatemala.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- A Master’s degree in human rights, law, public administration, international relations or other related field;
- Twelve (12) years of senior management experience with progressively increasing responsibilities managing development projects;
- Experience managing projects in rule of law and corruption areas;
- Experience working with senior government officials in Latin America and building consensus among diverse actors;
- Experience managing International donor contracts and agreements preferred;
- Experience working in Latin American countries is preferred; and
- Speaking and writing fluency in English and Spanish, level 4 required.
Local and regional candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
Position contingent upon donor funding.
Only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls, please.