Living Goods (LG) is improving the health of families in underserved communities through a proven and cost-effective model. We are empowering entrepreneurial community health workers to deliver life-changing products to the doorsteps of the poor.
We seek a results driven professional with solid experience in data analysis and project management to join our Innovation team as the Analyst and Coordinator. The ideal candidate is highly analytical, passionate about data, detail oriented, a problem solver and a multi-tasker. As the Analyst and Coordinator, you will work across teams to support the implementation of innovations, while leading the analysis and reporting for the Innovation team. Your insights and recommendations will inform the decision-making on new ideas and help drive the performance of LG innovations .
Analysis and Reporting
- Monitor and prepare reports on Uganda experiments, including data analysis and insights.
- Proactively analyze innovation experiments against KPI targets.
- Partner with the Innovations Manager to develop insights and case studies on innovations.
- Share lessons learned to inform both implementation plans for each innovation, as well as for knowledge sharing with the broader health practitioner community
- Support implementation and coordination of innovations, working together with relevant teams to ensure effective and timely delivery.
- Assist in the development of workplans, progress tracking and reporting.
- Work closely with LG’s technology partner to test additions to mHealth App – supporting design of new workflows, testing apps before rollout, and managing ongoing fixes as needed.
- University degree in Economics, Statistics or Computer Science preferred. Advanced degree a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in data analysis of project/program level activities.
- Prior experience in project management, with a certificate in project management preferred..
- Strong analytic skills, able to identify a story and convey insights from the numbers.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment that requires excellent time-management and the ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Comfortable navigating large relational databases, retrieving and querying data (e.g. using MySQL )
- Expertise in Excel functions for data analysis.
- Experience with statistical software such as STATA, SPSS or R required. Proficiency with business intelligence tools (such as Tableau or Business Objects) a plus.
- Heightened communication skills with the ability to collaborate across departments.
A competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience including health insurance and bonus opportunity.